Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Simlple "Good Stuff"


This was my breakfast last weekend (im falling behind in my posting), its nothing fancy but still good. Just made some refried beans to go with tortillas from our little stash



So I'm still trying to cook Indian food. I think I may have to give up soon. Although I have found ready made Indian sauces, that I have not messed up (at least not yet).

Last week some people came over for dinner so I thought this was a safe meal. I've made lentils before and those are always good so I thought naan would be a nice addition, I don't know how I messed up bread, but my naan didn't come out very naan like. It was just flat pieces of bread. (I dont think i treated the yeast properly) In the end, it was all good, bread and lentils made a wonderful meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment