Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Snack


I decided to be productive today, of course like a good college student that didn't stick, so I made a snack. I baked some lovely sweet cornbread with this recipe although instead of cornmeal I used masa (corn flour used to make tortillas) and added a cup of frozen corn. Instead of muffins I made what admittedly looks like one giant muffin because I didn't have any rectangular pans the right size and due to its size it took about 45 min to cook (after it browned up I covered it in foil and continued cooking). I tried my piece with a little honey and then with some beans. The first I'm sure would make a great accompanyment to coffee and the second would make a great meal, so eat it with whatever floats your boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment