Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mexican Cous Cous

So its been a while since I've posted. Basically I was lazy and Kelley was uber busy so there weren't very many legit meals being made. I actually made this a couple nights ago but was too lazy to post it, but im trying to get back into the blog!

I did try to make Indian food again a while ago, unfortunately it failed miserably. Kelley ate it but with good reason we decided to toss the leftovers. I've decided to spare you all and not post/take a pic.

Anyways... this is my Mexican cous cous. We had practically no food in the apt so I just dumped stuff in the pot. I wanted to make Mexican rice, but we had no rice so cou cous came to the rescue. In the end it was black beans, corn, onions, tomatoes, cous cous, bit of lime, and some cheese. I liked it, simple to make but fulfilling, but I'll then again anything with black beans is good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment