Monday, March 14, 2011

Pi Day!

Happy Pi Day!

For those who don’t know, today is Pi Day. Pi is the number 3.14 and today is 3/14. Luckily someone reminded me in studio. Naturally my first though was, "What pie can I make tonight?" First I was thinking of some sort of ice cream cake/pie (which sounds like a good idea to me, so that may be coming soon) but I decided to take the savory route.

What better that chicken pot pie? Actually today was the first time I had chicken pot pie. It never really called to me. Probably because gravy has never been my favorite but since I never follow a recipe anyways, I just made it my way. The biscuit layer could've used a little more time to cook but all in all I'm pretty impressed with myself.

Go celebrate this joyous day, go eat some pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment