Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Treat


This halloween I was a cowgirl and a nerd. Now the night I decided to "debut" the nerd outfit, we went to a haunted asylum which took a little longer than expected but totally worth it. Not only did I scream and laugh but I have never been so close to my friends and a few strangers... (fear apparently makes you reach out and cling for dear life to the nearest person to you). Well the point is that we never went out downtown after that, so I decided to use the costume for the industrial design department's costume contest. Somehow I won an honorable mention (half of us seemed to have done so but I'll still take it) with a prize of a candy apple. This fall was the first time I had a caramel apple and this was my first candy covered caramel apple. Obviously it was delicious and even better what I thought were M&Ms were actually Reese's Pieces! It was a wonderful Halloween night treat.


Bellow is my nerd costume. I stole the pic from Liz's facebook, hope she doesn't mind

No comments:

Post a Comment