Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Indian Tradition

Every time I come home for a break or weekend, we go out to eat Indian food for dinner. It is always the first night, I just can;t wait. Of course, this Thanksgiving break was no different.


We always order Chicken Tikka Masala which is chicken in a mid tomato sause and yellow lentils which is lentils in some yellow sauce (I know descriptive but I actually don't know what it is but its some tasty mystery sauce). The other item is usually something new. Last time I ordered a curry yogurt drink. I'm sorry but savory yogurt beverages are no my thing, but the waiter was nice and then gave me a mango one. Just proving that good comes out of trying new things. Anyways this time we tried vegetable dumplings in yogurt sauce. Delicious! I (and all of you) must try this again.


I also came home craving a glass of wonderful red wine but unfortunately I left my ID at home and had to drink water. My dad of course enjoyed my wine...

No comments:

Post a Comment