Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pizzas of nights past

So i recently went through my camera and found some old pictures i forgot to post. So here they are.

I mentioned before Kelley has gotten pizza dough from work. Well instead of pizza I made calzones. Delicious! However, it took me a while to roll out the dough. I attempt the whole toss and stretch in the air thing. Didn't work too well. In the end iI got it and filled them with cheese, mine was veggie and Kelley's had salami. My favorite part was the crust. I rubbed the outside with olive oil and added salt and spices, tasted just like a calzone from a restaurant (in my opinion).

This was our pizzas at a local restaurant. Everyone else ordered salads (including the men) but we wanted some "real" food. Mine was peperoni, pesto, tomato and Kelley's was pesto sausage. Nothing really out of the ordinary really, it was just good but sometimes that's all you need

No comments:

Post a Comment