Sunday, February 6, 2011

Saturday Night

My favorite ways to spend a night is 1. cooking and 2. dancing. Luckily this Saturday we got to do both of them, sometimes at the same time. Some day I'm going to host a cooking show and just like Paula Dean is known for butter, I will be known for dancing while I cook.
Anyways, last night some people came over to the apartment and we enjoyed some good food, yummy wine and in the end our own mini dance party. What more could we ask for?

To start we had bruschetta. We just toasted some slices of baguette and topped them with chopped tomatoes, oilive oil and salt.
Then for the main meal we had pasta with sauteed peppers and pesto. Best part of the dish? Halfway through cooking the meal I realized all the ingredients started with "P"

(So I did put leftover tomatoes on my pasta do the triple P thing didn't last long I guess)

And last but not least dessert. Gelato!
Our friend brought three types of gelato. Lemoncello, Cafe Mocha, and my favorite (and Kelley's too) Tiramisu.


So that was our Italian feast. A great night with great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment