Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Cookies

So these were actually made two days after thanksgiving (the pics will be uploaded soon) but these past two weeks of school have been way too hectic to post or even cook anything. So now that everything has settled down a bit, I can show you these lovely cookies.


Christmas time is my favorite holiday and food is a major part of the season so its my happy cooking time. These were some cookies I baked with my mom. The other cookies were chocolate hazelnut biscotti and sugar cookies, tasty but nothing too special. The real star were the gingerbread cookies. The "gingerbread" ended up being ginger lemon cookies. they were too soft to roll out, but nonetheless they were absolutely divine. No joke, you must try them; so moist and rich with a wonderfully tart kick to round it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment